LASA Annual Conference 2021
LASA Virtual Annual Conference 2021
LASA’s 2021 Annual Conference will be a virtual experience, running over six afternoons in November.
Dates: 16 to 18 and 23 to 25 November, daily from 13:00-16:30 (London, UK)
The exciting scientific programme is available to download from the website and focuses on a “looking beyond Coronavirus” theme. All the LASA Sections are contributing to the programme offering a diverse overview of pandemic response in our industry. .
- Expert keynote speakers
- Culture of care within facilities, how this was affected during the pandemic and how it has been altered for the future
- The world of virtual teaching and training. What has worked well and how can this be further developed? Learning from educators’ experiences to teaching online, blended learning and social distancing challenges during the pandemic
- Colony management moving forward from Covid-19
- Let’s learn from our medical colleagues and intensive care medicine
- Large animal models and vaccine development, including facility responses to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- E-posters and videos
- Virtual exhibition
- ‘Trade rooms’ – visit our exhibitors for informative sessions and workshops
- Interactive platform and easy usability
- User chat and facetime functions.
Date(s) - 16/11/2021 - 25/11/2021
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm