AIT Conference 2024
AIT Conference 2024 – first announcement
The AIT in-person 3 day conference 2024 is in the planning phase and final details are being confirmed.
Save the date and reserve your conference budget: Spring of 2024 (mid-May) in Ohio, USA.
The AIT are looking for presenters for talks to be included in the following Sessions (please email me if you would like to offer a talk for consideration. The talks are 30 minutes with a 5 to 10 minute Q&A):
– NAMs/In-vitro : including Regulatory acceptance FDA?
– NAMs/Computational models, disease models : including in-silico prediction, in-vitro, disease models
– Inhaled biologics/proteins
– Inhalation of gene and cell therapeutics : including development strategies, regulatory issues, Challenges with safety containment/aerosolization
– Intranasal : including Growth of Intranasal dosing/use/formulation and Intranasal methodology/techniques
– Aerosol generation in-vivo/in-vitro/novel method of generation/aerosol sampling
– Wildfires and smoke inhalation toxicology
– Minipig inhalation update and RMV
– Transgenic mouse and carc studies
Conference exhibitors and sponsors are very welcome. Please contact the AIT for details.
If you have a poster that is related to inhalation toxicology and you would like to bring it to the in-person conference or display it on our website then please let the AIT know.
AIT Membership secretary and Admin
AIT website: www.aitoxicology.org
LinkedIn Site: Association of Inhalation Toxicologists: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13654177/
Date(s) - 12/05/2024 - 18/05/2024