ESVP/ECVP/ESVCP/ECVCP Congress Lisbon 2023
We would like to inform you that the registration for the Lisbon Joint ESVP/ECVP/ESVCP/ECVCP from 31st August to 2nd September 2023 is officially open.
Please note the following important dates:
– Abstract submission deadline is on 27th May 2023.
– Early Bird registration deadline is on 25th June 2023.
Formats and procedures for abstracts of oral, poster, ESVCP Case Presentations and ESVP mystery slide cases submissions are available at: https://www.esvp.eu/esvp/ecvp-esvp-abstract-submission-instructions
Please look at the updated Congress website with many more details on the program, specific workshops and events, hotel accommodation, social program, travel, and registration details. https://www.esvp-ecvp-estp-congress.eu/esvp_ecvp_congress
This year’s program contains a wide range of topics:
– Bioimage Analysis with a focus on AI using Qupath both in cytology and histopathology slides
– Research Methodology, this year with a focus on how to design and conduct clinical studies in Veterinary Medicine.
Oncology and Oncopathology – an open discussion session that touches relevant aspects, particularly for diagnostic veterinary pathology, i.e. the interaction and collaboration between veterinary clinical oncologists, and anatomic and clinical pathologists.
Sand fly borne-diseases in Europe – epidemiological overview and potential triggers for their emergence and re-emergence
Open AI resources: Exploring the Potential of Natural Language Processing in Veterinary Pathology: Applications and Insights from ChatGPT.
Interactive session on Clinical cases through the lens of clinical and anatomical pathologists
keynote lectures on cutting-edge topics held by absolutely outstanding speakers:
– Parasitic diseases of relevance in aquaculture and wild aquatic fish in Europe and the impact of global warming
– Livestock Pathology, with a focus on relevant avian infectious diseases
Several additional sessions on the following topics: Animal models, Forensic Matters, New technologies, and Tumor Pathology where we invite delegates to submit abstracts and share their research
– Mystery Slides session a Second Opinion Round.
Keynote Lectures on: Equine Haematology and Endocrinology, Pathophysiology and clinical pathology of bone and joint diseases, Repeat Patient Testing, Cytology grading schemes, Bone marrow evaluation, RBC evolution, and the always popular case and mystery slide sessions!
For more details keep an eye on the website!
Science Communication Workshop: Scientific Posters and Visual Abstracts – engaging visual messages for a quick pace world
Digital Gross Photography in Anatomic Pathology
– Oral Communications
– Poster walks
– Poster Flash
– Awards for best oral and poster presentations
– A brilliant social program included in the registration price: Fado concert, Port wine degustation, Gala Dinner with Dance Party, Free tickets to the second largest oceanarium in Europe, and much more.
– Last but not least: An outstanding congress venue in the largest and most modern Congress Center and Hotel of the country
We are excited to receive your abstract proposals for oral, poster, mystery slide (ESVP) and case presentation (ESVCP) contributions before 27th May and look forward to your participation.
Date(s) - 31/08/2023 - 02/09/2023