EMA – Invitation to webinar on real world research on medicines
As you may know EMA coordinates the European Network of Centres in Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance (ENCePP) which mission is to strengthen the monitoring of the benefit-risk balance of medicinal products in Europe by:
- facilitating the conduct of high quality, multi-centre, independent observational post-authorisation studies,
- bringing together expertise and resources in pharmacoepidemiology and pharmacovigilance across Europe, and
- developing and maintaining best practice for research.
ENCePP also provides and maintains a publicly available and searchable resource database and the European Union Post-authorisation study (PAS) Register.
In line with its Regulatory Science Strategy Plan to 2025, EMA is committed to further develop the existing interactions between the EU regulatory network and Academia, in view to keep each other informed of relevant scientific innovations and research, as well as to identify solutions to regulatory needs and challenges.
EMA is organizing this upcoming webinar to provide the opportunity for Academia communities / Learned societies to gain in-depth information about ENCePP, specifically:
- What the European Network of Centres for Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance (ENCePP) is;
- How ENCePP contributes to improving pharmaco-epidemiological research, especially in circumstances such as the current COVID-19 pandemic;
- Practical information on how to get involved in ENCepp.
When: March 8 2021 (10:00-12:00 CET)
Registration: Participation in the virtual meeting room is limited to representatives of academic communities and learned societies. It is free of charge.
To participate, please register by filling in this electronic form (in Google Chrome or Firefox) by 18:00 on 19 February 2021. EMA will inform those who register by the deadline whether they can participate in the virtual meeting.
Broadcast: The webinar will be broadcast live. There is no need to register to follow the live broadcast.
We look forward to seeing many of you online and join us in this exciting webinar!
Lifang Liu, Academia Liaison, Taskforce Regulatory Science and Innovation, Also on behalf of Taskforce Data Analytics – email@example.com
Date(s) - 08/03/2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am