Davis-Thompson Foundation – European Symposium online
Just a quick reminder about our above zoom online meeting in September, see the course flyer below. Please register using the link below:
Bursaries to attend online some Davis Thompson Foundation (DTF) courses for free
We also have two bursaries per course to award to deserving candidates to attend the Tuesday Davis Thompson Foundation meetings and the major DTF courses for free. The bursaries entitle bursary candidates to attend the live or rebroadcast for the Gross course or CLASS/POLA, but only rebroadcast for Descriptive (because of the labour intensive grading component), as well as two bursaries for each of the Tuesday full day seminars.
Upcoming 2021 courses include:
- May 17-21. Gross Pathology Review Course.
- Tuesday May 25.Tawfik Aboellail, Christiane Lohr, Raul Rosadio Old world-new world camel showdown
- Tuesday June 14. Brian Murphy; Keren Ditmer; Sue Stover; Linden Graig Bone pathology
- June 21-25. Descriptive Pathology Course. Only 7 seats are still available for the live sessions. Don’t miss out, register ASAP!
- July 31 to Aug 1. CLASS (Current Lab Animal Science Seminar) and POLA (Pathology of Lab Animals).
All completed applications will be considered, but preference will be given to post veterinary degree, pathology trainees who are currently enrolled in a training programme. To apply for one of these scholarships, please send your CV to email@example.com
Date(s) - 13/09/2021 - 14/09/2021
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm