BSTP – Continuing Education Symposium 2: Carcinogenesis
Are you looking for an intermediate/advanced level symposium covering challenges with current research models?
Are you looking for high quality CPD?
Then this is the symposium for you!
BSTP – Continuing Education Symposium: Carcinogenesis
Wednesday 10th – Friday 12th December 2014
Five key things delegates will learn:
- How to understand the relevance/future of mouse 104 week studies
- How to interpret carcinogenicity data in the risk assessment of novel chemicals and pharmaceuticals
- Familiarisation with the latest molecular techniques used in the research & exploration of carcinogenesis
- How to differentiate spontaneous from test article-related lesions and tumours
- Follow real-world case studies to refine your skills and knowledge around regulatory authority
Who should attend – toxicological and discovery pathologists (and other scientists working with animal models), clinical pathologists and toxicologists as well as non-clinical regulatory scientists.
The Royal College of Pathologists will be applied for.
For full information contact the BSTP Secretariat – firstname.lastname@example.org
Date(s) - 10/12/2014 - 12/12/2014
University of Cambridge