21st International AEK Cancer Congress
The AEK Cancer Congress is a medium size conference with around 500 participants. It is funded by the German Cancer Society (this time with additional support of the German Research Foundation) and will be held in 2022 under the theme “Towards New Cancer Therapies: Mechanisms and Molecules”.
As in previous years, the AEK Cancer Congress 2022 again will be a joint event of AEK and the DFG Research Unit 2314 “Targeting therapeutic windows in essential cellular processes for tumor therapy”.
Kongress Palais Kassel
- Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy
- Transcription-Driven Tumors and Transcription Stress
- Ubiquitin System in Cancer
- Cellular Senescence in Cancer
- Tumor Microenvironment
- Emerging Concepts and Novel Molecules
For more information, visit – https://www.aek-congress.org/
Date(s) - 16/02/2022 - 18/02/2022