BSTP – CES 10: ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
BSTP CONTINUING EDUCATION SYMPOSIUM 10: ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
Tuesday 5th – Thursday 7th December 2017
University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
*** Registration for this symposium has now closed ***
There are so many great ways to learn and increase your CPD portfolio these days:
You can read books, listen to podcasts, watch how-to videos, attend webinars, take part in ‘in-house’ training, just to name a few. Why bother with the time and expense of attending this BSTP event?
Here are 7 reasons why you should attend this symposium organised by the BSTP:
- Meet the speakers face to face and benefit from their experience
- Networking opportunities with your peers
- Learning in a new space to increase your knowledge on the subject matter
- Break out of your comfort zone to learn something new
- Invest in yourself to improve your employment opportunities
- Increased knowledge will help when sitting examinations
- The topics covered in these events are unlikely to be repeated before 2020.
This symposium will provide an in-depth coverage of endocrine system pathology. This is an intermediate level symposium covering INHAND nomenclature for the pituitary, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal and pancreas in rodents; assessment of circulating hormones in nonclinical toxicity studies – study design, analysis and interpretation; an overview of endocrine disrupters; adrenocortical toxicology: merchanisms and significant findings, risk assessment; use of molecular markers, IHC and morpohmetry; genetic basis of metabolic disease, type 2 diabetes and obesity. There will also be workshops/case presentations on endocrine system problems which will form an important part of the symposium.
If you have any queries, or require further information regarding this symposium, please contact the BSTP Secretariat – firstname.lastname@example.org
Date(s) - 05/12/2017 - 07/12/2017
University of Cambridge