ADVERTISE WITH THE BSTP
Placing an advert with the BSTP is an effective way of reaching those working in the field of toxicological, experimental and veterinary pathology in Europe and beyond. It’s easy too. Job postings can be placed online, and we accept other adverts too, with flexible options to suit your needs.
Posting an open position on our Website:
Open positions are displayed on most pages of the website with a link through to an individual page giving details of the position. In order to post a position with the BSTP we will need the following information:
- Position title (e.g. Senior Toxicological Pathologist)
- Company Name (e.g. A Company)
- Company logo (small thumbnail size - exactly 210 x 125 px; ideally .jpeg, .gif or similar)
- A small “teaser” about the job/company – usually 3 or 4 sentences/50 or so words; no bigger than 300 words
- Either a pdf file containing more information about the job/how to apply or a url which contains all of the information required which we can link to (feel free to supply both, both will appear online)
We are very flexible and would encourage you to contact the BSTP Secretariat to discuss your options.
Current Charges (subject to change without prior notice):
- £150 per month on the BSTP Website for an open position posting
Please contact the BSTP Secretariat to discuss all advertising requests - firstname.lastname@example.org