Senior veterinary pathologist
Labcorp Drug Development has career opportunities for Senior Veterinary Pathologists at our Harrogate and Eye sites. The Pathologist’s primary responsibility is reporting and interpreting pathology data from Labcorp Drug Development clinical studies. Furthermore, the incumbent has a responsibility to independently conduct all work in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, and specifically those regulations (GLP) specified in the study plans, protocols, or work agreements governing the work in which they are involved.
Additional key responsibilities include;
- Provide consult on protocols regarding all aspects of pathology requirements in toxicity studies
- Supervise necropsies to ensure proper dissection description, sampling and preservation of tissues in accordance with the protocol, and advise on the description and recording of gross abnormalities.
- Perform the histopathology microscopic evaluation and interpretation of tissue sections from animals exposed to test materials and correlate these findings with necropsy, organ weight and clinical pathology findings.
- Evaluate, report and interpret necropsy and histopathology data under the general guidance of a senior or principal pathologist. Communicate the significance of pathologic findings to study directors, clients and other individuals.
- Maintain working relationships with internal and external clients in order to ensure client satisfaction with the Pathology department deliverables. Liaise with pathologists, study directors, report production personnel.
- Assist and advise study directors, and operational personnel in necropsy and histology in the scientific and operational aspects of the data generation and review. Supervise, peer review and advise pathologists in training in the pathology department.
- Veterinary degree or equivalent
- PhD in Pathology, Toxicology, or related life sciences discipline a plus
- 3+ years of experience in pathology with a pharmaceutical, biotech, or CRO preferred
- Previous experience in toxicologic pathology advantageous
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated expertise in evaluating pathology data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Visit drugdevelopmentcareers.labcorp.com to search for these and other career opportunities.
FACULTY OF VETERINARY SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF PARACLINICAL SCIENCES PATHOLOGY SECTION LECTURER
Open Position - Lecturer, Pathology Section, Univ. of Pretoria
Applicants are requested to apply online at https://upnet.up.ac.za/psc/career/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=5
In applying for this post, please attach:
- A comprehensive CV;
- Certified copies of qualifications;
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone details of three referees whom we have permission to contact;
- Names and contact details of peer reviewers (academic and research);
CLOSING DATE: 02 February 2022
Digital Intern Openings - Charles River - Multiple Locations
Digital Pathology - Intern - Charles River Labs - Multiple locations
Req ID #: 152233
Location: Ashland, OH, US, 44805 Reno, NV, US, 89511 Chicago, IL, US, 60654 Baltimore, MD, US, 21224 US Raleigh, NC, US, 27610 Durham, NC, US, 27703 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Carlsbad, CA, US, 92010 Boston, MA, US, 02116 Washington, DC, US, 20016-8061
Job Summary: We are seeking a Digital Pathology Intern for 2022 for our DSA Pathology Team. As a Digital Pathology Intern you will collaborate with the Global DSA Team, including DSA operations and pathology teams to produce a wide variety of deliverables focusing on developing machine learning-based decision support tools for pathologists. Your insightful contribution and fresh perspective will help develop and expand our digital pathology initiatives and assist you with acquiring machine learning and pathology skills and the knowledge of various digital/operational strategies.
ADVERTISE WITH THE BSTP
Placing an advert with the BSTP is an effective way of reaching those working in the field of Toxicological, Experimental and Clinical Pathology in Europe and beyond. It’s easy too. Job postings can be placed online, both on the BSTP website and on the BSTP group LinkedIn page. We accept other adverts too, with flexible options to suit your needs.
Posting an open position on our Website:
Open positions are displayed on most pages of the website with a link through to an individual page giving details of the position. In order to post a position with the BSTP we will need the following information:
Position title (e.g. Senior Toxicological Pathologist)
Company Name (e.g. Sequani)
Company logo (small thumbnail size say approximately 100 x 100; ideally .jpeg, .gif or similar)
A small “teaser” about the job/company – usually 3 or 4 sentences/50 or so words; no bigger than 300 words
Either a pdf file containing more information about the job/how to apply or a URL which we can link to contain all of the information required (feel free to supply both, both will appear online)
We are very flexible and would encourage you to contact the Secretariat to discuss your options.
Current Charges for an open position posting (subject to change without prior notice):
£150 per month on the BSTP Website
£200 per month on the BSTP Website and BSTP Group LinkedIn page
Invoices are sent once the advert has been uploaded with payment due on receipt of invoice.
Please contact the BSTP Secretariat to discuss all advertising requests - email@example.com