Davis-Thompson Foundation – European Symposium online
Please join us on September 13th and 14th for this special symposium on comprehensive mouse pathology with phenomenal speakers!
This two half-day online course (Zoom) covers various aspects of mouse pathology led by international experts Dr. Cory Brayton (John Hopkins) and Dr. Denise Imai (UC Davis).
Registration: Early registration has now closed. €250 (from 01/08/21)
Please register and pay by credit card at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/davis-thompson-foundation-european-symposium-2021-tickets-140987827387
MONDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER 2021 – 14.00 – 17.00 CDT
- Comparative mouse and human pathology – Dr Cory Brayton (Johns Hopkins University, USA)
- Spontaneous disease and background lesions in mice – Dr Cory Brayton
- Background lesions, expected tumors and mouse models of aging – Dr Denise Imai (UC Davis, USA)
TUESDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER 2021 – 14.00 – 17.00 CDT
- Infectious diseases of rodents, health monitoring & common causes of death – immunocompetent – Dr Cory Brayton
- Infectious diseases of rodents, health monitoring & common causes of death – immunodeficient – Dr Cory Brayton
- Infectious diseases of rodents and health monitoring: The challenges of using nude mice as sentinels – Dr Denise Imai
Date(s) - 13/09/2021 - 14/09/2021
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm