Davis-Thompson Foundation – Digital Pathology II
Well, isn’t this a pickle? The people who need this the most are likely the ones who likely can’t put a reminder for it in their calendar!
Nonetheless, last year, the first Digital Pathology Day-seminar was a (not very much) surprise hit, so we have brought the speakers back for a second go-round. Unfortunately, as we dig a bit deeper into some of the pharma and “pending publication” topics, we have to forego rebroadcasting on this one, so DON’T MISS OUT!
During this seminar, participants will learn:
- The key principles in building a nonclinical quality system for Deep Learning AI
- An example quality control workflow for Deep Learning AI
- An example qualification methodology for Deep Learning AI
- Gain understanding of the deep learning methods used in pathology
- Learn about the different performance metrics used to evaluate deep learning tissue image analysis solutions
Register now! (NO rebroadcast – so don’t ping me later asking to see the super-secret recording that we didn’t even make…)
Date(s) - 20/04/2021
7:00 am - 5:00 pm