BSVP Spring Meeting
***Registration now OPEN!!***
British Society of Veterinary Pathology Spring Meeting
Gastrointestinal neoplasia in companion animals: an interdisciplinary approach
Saturday 29th June 2019
The Roslin Institute, University of Edinburgh
This one day BSVP meeting offers a quality lecture series discussing the challenging diagnosis of gastrointestinal neoplasia in companion animals. This conference will provide the attendant the most up to date information on biopsy assessment and scoring as well as immunohistochemistry panels to enable delegates to diagnose tricky cases in practice. Furthermore, the programme comprises lectures from a clinical pathologist and an internal medicine specialist, with the objective of providing pathologists and clinicians a balanced overview of the topic.
Additionally, an exciting lecture from a specialist human GI pathologist, Prof Mark Arends, will discuss the comparative aspect of pathology with insights into the most recent research on human GI neoplasia.
Please come along and take advantage of this unique group of speakers.
A bursary will be available for residents and trainees are strongly encouraged to present interesting cases during a conference case discussion.
Venue: The Roslin Institute.
– Mark Arends, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, University of Edinburgh
– Silke Salavati, MRCVS, Dr.med.vet., PhD, Dipl. ECVIM-CA (EBVS European Veterinary Specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine), Senior lecturer in Small Animal Internal Medicine, RDVS of veterinary medicine, University of Edinburgh
– Simon Priestnall, DipACVP FRCPath, Associate Professor of Veterinary Anatomic Pathology, Royal Veterinary College
– Sam Beck, FRCPath, Dip.ACVP, Pathologist at Bridge Pathology
– Emma Jane Holmes, DipACVP, Lecturer in Clinical Pathology
– Tim Mair, RCVS Recognised Specialist Equine Internal Medicine and Equine Soft Tissue Surgery, diplomate of the European College of Equine Internal Medicine
To register please use the following link: http://www.cvent.com/d/tbqvw1/4W
For more details see: http://www.bsvp.org
Date(s) - 29/06/2019