BSTP – Image Analysis Workshop
Registration for this workshop is now closed
The workshop will cover:
1. The fundamentals in image analysis
2. Image analysis and multiplexing
3. RNAscope® – a new standard for automated, quantitative tissue-based expression analysis of targets and toxicological pathology markers
4. Problems in image analysis
5. Principles of stereology – how to extract unbiased quantitative data from 2D sections
5 hours of educational activity will be recorded on the Attendance Certificates. For those delegates who wish to self accredit for CPD, proof of attendance should be retained for this purpose.
The BSTP AGM will be held during this meeting.
Date(s) - 23/02/2016