Advanced Principles of Toxicology
- Learn toxicology principles and apply your knowledge to environmental and human health toxicology.
- Compare the processes used to interpret toxicological data for humans and organisms in the environment.
- Apply techniques and procedures to assess risk in human health and the ecosystem.
- Conduct human and ecotoxicological risk assessments.
- Mechanisms of Toxic Action
- Endocrinology and Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
- Carcinogen Risk Assessment
- Environmental Epidemiology
Lectures, practical exercises and case studies are taught by faculty from the University of Guelph, Queen’s University and Laurentian University.
For More Information
Visit the website: www.Toxicology.OpenEd.uoguelph.ca
Contact us: info@OpenEd.uoguelph.ca
Date(s) - 02/05/2016 - 13/05/2016
University of Guelph