2nd International Conference and Expo – Vaccines and Vaccination
2nd International Conference and Expo on Vaccines and Vaccination is going to be held during November 20-21, 2017 at Dubai, UAE.
The 1st International Conference on Vaccines event was a huge success; they also welcomed the exposure to the new research and advancements presented during the 3 day conference. The conference has a gathering of 200 vaccines experts from 18 different countries all over the world.
Vaccines Summit-2017 scientific conference will bring an opportunity to share potential benefits and limitations of vaccines in preventing and control of infectious and non-infectious diseases thereby enhancing the quality and longevity of life. Vaccines Summit-2017 features highly enlightening and interactive sessions to encourage the exchange of ideas across a wide range of disciplines in the field of vaccination and therapeutics.
Conference mainly focuses on:
We invite the contributions related to vaccines research. You can submit your work in these broad themes.
- Cancer Vaccines and Immunotherapy
- Immuno Informatics in Vaccine Designs
- HIV/AIDS Vaccines
- Translational, Clinical and field trials of vaccines
- Emerging and Re-Emerging Diseases
- Novel Vaccines – Research and Development
- Child vaccination and immunization
- Plant based Edible vaccines
- Recombinant Vaccines
- Public Health Issues in Vaccines
- Veterinary Vaccines
- Influenza and respiratory disease vaccines
- Travel Vaccines
- HPV Vaccines
- Human Vaccines – Infectious & Non Infectious Diseases
- Immunology / Animal Models
- Anti rabies Vaccine
Special student oral presentation session.
- One day participation fee will be $150
- All the accepted abstracts will be published in the related Journal
- Group Discounts for student participants
Please mail us at: email@example.com
Submit your abstracts at: http://vaccinessummit.madridge.com/abstract-submission.php
Updated program : http://vaccinessummit.madridge.com/program.php
For more information, please visit – http://vaccinessummit.madridge.com/index.php
Date(s) - 20/11/2017 - 21/11/2017