The 32nd Annual Meeting of the British Society of Toxicological Pathology (BSTP)
“The pathology and toxicity of biologics and biotherapeutics”
Thursday 16th & Friday 17th November 2017
The Mere Golf Resort & Spa, Knutsford, Cheshire
Registration is still open for the 32rd Annual Meeting of the BSTP!
This two-day meeting will provide an update of pathology and toxicity of biologics and biotherapeutics with talks from well respected national and international speakers.
The presentations will include:
- Biologics in the pharmaceutical industry
- Biologics to treat CNS disease
- In vivo clinical and microscopic manifestation of unexpected ‘immune’ related effects of biologics
- How ADA affects PK/exposure and risk assessment
- Comparative anatomy of nasal cavity and lungs and its consequences on respiratory pathology
- Infections in NHP – how to translate to humans
- Immunomodulation in NHP: Practical consequences – how to run studies
Exhibitors and sponsors welcome: We feel that by participating in this conference it would allow you to showcase a range of products to a diverse group of investigatory and regulatory toxicologists and pathologists. Please contact the BSTP at firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
Poster session: Do you have an interesting piece of work to share? Discuss it in an informal atmosphere with colleagues in our poster sessions or in our short presentation session. All scientific topics related to biologics, biotherapeutics, toxicology and pathology are welcome. Posters which have been recently exhibited at previous meetings will be considered as well. The award for the best poster will be made by the BSTP Council on Friday 17th November 2017. For more information, please contact the BSTP Secretariat - email@example.com