The 32nd Annual Meeting of the British Society of Toxicological Pathology (BSTP)
“The pathology and toxicity of biologics and biotherapeutics”
Thursday 16th & Friday 17th November 2017
The Mere Golf Resort & Spa, Knutsford, Cheshire
Registration for this meeting is still open, the early bird registration fee has been extended to Sunday 8th October, with registration closing on Sunday 22nd October 2017.
Approved by the Royal Society of Biology for purposes of CPD, this event may be counted as 30 CPD credits
10 hours of educational activity will be recorded on Attendance Certificates
This two-day meeting will provide an update of pathology and toxicity of biologics and biotherapeutics with talks from well respected national and international speakers.
The presentations will include:
- Biologics in the pharmaceutical industry
- Biologics to treat CNS disease
- In vivo clinical and microscopic manifestation of unexpected ‘immune’ related effects of biologics
- How ADA affects PK/exposure and risk assessment
- Comparative anatomy of nasal cavity and lungs and its consequences on respiratory pathology
- Infections in NHP – how to translate to humans
- Immunomodulation in NHP: Practical consequences – how to run studies
Sponsors welcome: We feel that by participating in this conference it would allow you to showcase a range of products to a diverse group of investigatory and regulatory toxicologists and pathologists. Please contact the BSTP at email@example.com more information.